As a Technical Analyst you will be placed in a hands-on environment with access to a wide variety of technical resources and will be required to perform both troubleshooting and configuration tasks.
The Technical Analyst is responsible for being the primary point of contact for customers for all IT-related support and questions. While the majority of work will be performed remotely, you will also be required to go on-site to perform installations and additional troubleshooting when required.
You are required to work both in a team environment as well as individually with minimal supervision. While a certain level of technical training will be provided, the ability to learn through self-paced training is a must.
The technical analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Perform baseline hardware/software configuration on new equipment
- Utilize remote monitoring and management tools to proactively maintain customer equipment
- Provide level 1 technical support via telephone, e-mail and remote control tools
- Provide level 2 on-site technical support when required
- Utilize ticket tracking software to log all customer requests accurately
- Research customer issues and implement appropriate solutions
- Create/append knowledge base articles to aid in future troubleshooting diagnosis as well as to share knowledge with the rest of the team
- Carry a rotational pager in order to respond to after-hours emergency calls
The following skills are required in order to succeed in this position:
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Apple operating systems
- Knowledge of Android and iOS mobile devices
- Previous experience in a technical support role
- Basic theoretical knowledge of IP based routing and switching
- Basic theoretical knowledge of computer/network hardware
- G Class drivers license and access to a personally-owned vehicle
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, or .rtf format to the address below. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.